Monday 19 January 2015

Kelly Khumalo The Singer

After all is said and done, the drama rama mama surrounding Kelly Khumalo we will be left with Kelly Khumalo The Singer, one of the most talented vocalists in SA with Best female artist Award to prove it. It is that time of the year, our artists will be nice to us, we shall be begged fam to go and buy their stuff,we will be getting follow backs and they shall be Retweeting everyone who bought their stuff. Woe unto you who are following a number of artists on tweeter! Your TLs will be boring AF with those retweets, that's me exaggerating! 

Where were we... So we are at the hotel reception area and BAE ask me how much did I spend kwiCredit card yakh... Wait! That's not the story I was telling. Kelly Khumalo has a new album out in stores titled Back to My Roots , I know that sounds like a paid line but nope,she didn't pay, its at least We could do for uSisi after yonke laDrama marn! (Who is We? Us! Who is us? We!). Saving you the awkward moment of listening to an album in store and leave without buying it, I have compiled a preview of the full album, in 10 minutes you get the taste of the full album and of cause my thoughts on each song! 

 Link here: http://t.co/YiDw0GQ5pG or search mzua_cares on soundcloud.

Written by Mzua

Disclaimer : Apologies for the delay , Mzua sent this to QT a long time go