Sunday 5 July 2015

Vodacom Durban July weekend round up!

So the past weekend as always KZN hosted the Vodacom Durban July. Many go there to bet on horses, Some for the fashion, some for the party scene and some all of the above.

TOLAH was not there to cover this, so we thank social media for the pictures. Here are some of the celebrities that made it.

Nomzamo killed it!!! Something different. Love this red Number!

If you have the body for it, why not. This kinda works for her! Loving the hair!

Skanda queen! Moozlie... I have accepted the fact that I will never understand her or her fashion sense...

Omuhle Gela... Hmmmmm, looks like she is going to the beach...

Tumi Voster... Loovley twins there! Easy does it!

Pearl Thusi.... Inspiration, or copy cat?

Sonia Sedibe

Ms Kelly Khumalo! Are facinators still a thing at these horse races?

Katlego.... Sigh! WHYYYYYYYY!!! Aisha made me do it!! I have a good heart.

Lootlove... I am just grateful that for the first time she wore something that fits! I think I have a mini crush on this one...

Melody Motha! This girl has got it!!! EVERYTHING!

Khanyi Mbau...

Tumi Morake and her hubby.

Only thing I can't fault with Lizelle is her face! She is Gorgeous! The dress... Bleeeh... Shoes... Oh boy!! If I see these shoes ever again, i will puke... Whyyyy!

She must give up!! Lexi from big brother mzansi...

MsManche and friend... Not sure who she is.

My fave Diski diva! Felicia!

Minister Mbaks and beautiful wife.

The Queen B*

Boity!

Unathi is Hella Hot!! Thomas is also starting to look attractive... See ladies you need to look good, to make you man look good.

Miss Terry Pheto...

 No comment... Maimane and his wife... Such basicness bandla...

The Kwela Tebza boys. I saw on Nhlanhla Nciza IG page that there might be a collaboration soon with the boys... I am sure they also had their 12am and 3am prayers on lock down!

Thembi Seete must find another photographer... This one is making her look like a midget... Like a real one, not the Esihle type...


Lets share even more pics on the comments section!
Hope you all had a great weekend.

By Lufuno